What a Wonderful World [$1-$2 Crash Course review]

kimmypookimmypoo Red Chipper Posts: 1
edited January 2017 in Come Say Hello
I signed up Sunday for the 1/2 Crash Course.I have been playing poker 5 years and I have never felt more in control of the table or my money.
I am up live poker$750 in 3 sessions.
While I play 2/5 I never really understood how some players always win. But this course has given me the confidence to play more often and keep studying !
Thank You Red Chip Poker best 39.95 I have ever spent !

Comments

• NinjahNinjah Red Chipper Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭✭
    kimmypoo wrote: »
    I signed up Sunday for the 1/2 Crash Course.I have been playing poker 5 years and I have never felt more in control of the table or my money.
    I am up live poker$750 in 3 sessions.
    While I play 2/5 I never really understood how some players always win. But this course has given me the confidence to play more often and keep studying !
    Thank You Red Chip Poker best 39.95 I have ever spent !

Is that you @SplitSuit ? Jk kimmy, welcome to the party!
  • BackFatBackFat Red Chipper Posts: 29 ✭✭
    Looking to change my role from donator to winner I watched a few of the first few videos last week. Friday I stopped limping and noticed my stack did not disappear quite as fast. I started attacking limpers and interestingly they gave me their money. I raised premium hands and the world did not explode. By the end of the night of my $1/2 session I was up $500 vs -$100(My usual). I did catch a couple of good cards and had a couple of real fish at my table, but I had become soooo weak tight I was limping almost my entire range the week before. My big profits came from just playing my AA&KK aggressively and not futzing around with garbage cheaply and leaking. Plus when I played a hand, it was worth playing.
  • GoStumpyGoStumpy Red Chipper Posts: 57
    I'm just about finished the videos, and I'm tempted to go back and watch them all again! Such good info.

I've had good sessions since, and even though I froze and folded in a 400bb pot last game, I still walked out up 65bb for the night!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file