Does Ed Miller Really Limp?

tengusteeltengusteel Red Chipper Posts: 118
edited February 2 in General Concepts
So I'm a long time user of AdvancedPokerTrainer.com and was happy to see the new association with RedChip. So I choose Ed Miller as the advisor and sure enough the computer Ed Miller doesn't like a lot of my plays, so I start looking at the advice. I typically fold :Kc :Qd UTG at full-ring, but the computer Ed wanted me to open limp. I don't have an open limp range. I have consolidated all of my ranges. So is Ed saying really saying I should open limp UTG or is the computer Ed not synched with the Borg Collective?
Tagged:

Comments

• Doug HullDoug Hull RCP Coach Posts: 1,479 -
    tengusteel wrote:
    So I'm a long time user of AdvancedPokerTrainer.com and was happy to see the new association with RedChip. So I choose Ed Miller as the advisor and sure enough the computer Ed Miller doesn't like a lot of my plays, so I start looking at the advice. I typically fold :Kc :Qd UTG at full-ring, but the computer Ed wanted me to open limp. I don't have an open limp range. I have consolidated all of my ranges. So is Ed saying really saying I should open limp UTG or is the computer Ed not synched with the Borg Collective?

If Ed, James or I are showing up as computer players, they are just putting our name on their existing bots. The only advice that is truly from us is the Beat The Pros Challenges.

Doug
    Founder Red Chip Poker,
    Author Poker Plays You Can Use
    Author Poker Workbook for Math Geeks
  • Ed MillerEd Miller RCP Coach Posts: 330
    FWIW, I don't open-limp KQo ever.
  • tengusteeltengusteel Red Chipper Posts: 118
    Thanks for the reply. I guess I was expecting more from APT than I'm getting. It's still fun to play, but I'm starting to battle with Poker Snowie more now anyway. Thanks again for everything you guys do.