Favorite videos/ what did you find most useful?

Emperor_MolluskEmperor_Mollusk Red Chipper Posts: 81 ✭✭
The video library is pretty big, certanly bigger than I thought at first...so what do you recommend?

I've been look at some ed miller and of course any SplitSuit is a pleasure! but what else? or should I continue with this?

I'm trying to see how well I can hear and also what's to offer as my trial is coming to an end soon...

thanks

Comments

• YoshYosh Red Chipper Posts: 555 ✭✭✭
    The Andrew Brokos videos have some very thought provoking material.
  • Emperor_MolluskEmperor_Mollusk Red Chipper Posts: 81 ✭✭
    how about ed miller's The course? I enjoyed the little I've seen..
  • YoshYosh Red Chipper Posts: 555 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Sorry, I haven't watched those. They are however, very well received on the forum.

I would also recommend @Christian Soto's videos, especially the ones featuring Matt Berkey.
  • The MuleThe Mule Red Chipper Posts: 744 ✭✭✭
    If you like theory videos in a classroom style, Brokos and Adam Jones are both excellent.
  • AcesaladAcesalad Red Chipper Posts: 240 ✭✭
    Ed Millers - The Course - Evaluating Board Textures. I found this the most valuable. Since I learned it I am winning a lot of pots by barreling on the right boards. I really studied this one good, took notes, studied them, practiced evaluating flops on Flopzilla.
  • patrick lpatrick l Red Chipper Posts: 25 ✭✭
    Acesalad wrote: »
    Ed Millers - The Course - Evaluating Board Textures. I found this the most valuable. Since I learned it I am winning a lot of pots by barreling on the right boards. I really studied this one good, took notes, studied them, practiced evaluating flops on Flopzilla.

i just finished watching this vid and made few plays online in the 25nl game trying to practice what i learned and even tho it was just a few hands i implemented those ideas it felt good like i actually learned something. going to practice some more later after work and review my notes so its more in my head for when i hit up the 1-3 table tommorrow lol.
  • Joseph FJoseph F Red Chipper Posts: 593 ✭✭
    edited September 2017
    https://redchippoker.com/pro-video-gano019/

This new video by Mike Gano, titled "Hero Calling Rivers" is absolutely fantastic for even someone of my level and overall it's just an excellent course in linear hand reading and then making decisions based off of it on the river. One of the videos I've enjoyed most on here thus far. It also cleared up misconceptions I had when it comes to board reading in general and is a video that covers more knowledge than the title suggests. All in about 40 minutes.
  • LaurenLauren Red Chipper Posts: 250 ✭✭
    Jordan young, stack leveraging.... all of his work is awesome, i hope he makes more....
  • Fernando TFernando T Red Chipper Posts: 68 ✭✭
    Like SplitSuit and Adam Jones

Think this is a must see before going to the tables

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file