Video's watched.

shaneshane Red Chipper Posts: 35 ✭✭
I've been delightfully working my way through some of the Pro content and have found it hard to keep track of some of the video's I've already watched. Sometime in the future, maybe in a software update, you may want to allow members to mark content already viewed. Just a recommendation. Unless it is already possible? Then I just haven't figured that out yet.

Comments

• Doug HullDoug Hull RCP Coach Posts: 1,781 -
    Not really an option built into the system. If you don't remember, watch it again! Lol
    Co-founder Red Chip Poker,
    Author Poker Plays You Can Use
    Author Poker Workbook for Math Geeks
  • joesizejoesize Red Chipper Posts: 110 ✭✭
    Doug Hull wrote: »
    Not really an option built into the system. If you don't remember, watch it again! Lol

…and again, and again. I always pick up something I missed in previous viewings of a video. I have adjusted my routine to accommodate video reviews. Here’s what I mean:

I used to get up around 11:am and start my day.
    Now, I…
    1.Get up at 7:am
    2.Uncover the parrot
    3.Log on to Red Chip, check the blog, review a video
    4.Cover the parrot
    5.Go back to bed
    6.Get up at noon
  • shaneshane Red Chipper Posts: 35 ✭✭
    Just a recommendation more than anything.
  • joesizejoesize Red Chipper Posts: 110 ✭✭
    I've occasionally thought it would be helpful if I could go back and make an index of the ideas covered in the videos, just to make it easier to review, but I decided that it would take so long that I probably wouldn't follow through with it.
  • SplitSuitSplitSuit RCP Coach Posts: 4,032 -
    joesize wrote: »
    2.Uncover the parrot
    4.Cover the parrot

I feel like all this parrot talk is code for something...
  • shaneshane Red Chipper Posts: 35 ✭✭
    I've been taking notes with a memo app to review before I hit the tables. It also helps me refocus pre-play strategies if I get unsettled. Another feature for future consideration would be a bookmark for videos, so you may go back and quickly review highlighted portions of a video or lesson. Again I am enjoying everything I see and have learned so far, I am only making suggestions as a user. No offense intended. Thanks for the responses!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file