Gifting stacks and hating life at nl10.

Emperor_MolluskEmperor_Mollusk Red Chipper Posts: 81 ✭✭
PokerStars Zoom No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (6 handed) - Converted at http://www.handhistoryconverter.com

Hero (Button) ($12.11)
SB ($10.34)
BB ($13.19)
UTG ($16.08)
MP ($26.03)
CO ($10.38)

Preflop: Hero is Button with Jdiamond.gif, Adiamond.gif
1 fold, MP raises to $0.30, 1 fold, Hero calls $0.30, 1 fold, BB raises to $1.25, MP calls $0.95, Hero calls $0.95

-- our villain tries a squeez here, you might be tempted to think that he will do this light but at nl10....no, he prolly has something strong. I am not even sure i should call here. First mistake?

Flop: ($3.80) 2diamond.gif, 7spade.gif, Qclub.gif(3 players)
BB checks, MP checks, Hero bets $1.75, BB calls $1.75, 1 fold

On the flop I saw my chance...what man, what hand, what is checking here? AK, TT-JJ, QQ. AQ?! KQ?! but why.... we don't know what utg has but I think he's not too happy. I take my stab and get a caller.

Turn: ($7.30) 7diamond.gif(2 players)
BB checks, Hero bets $3.80, BB raises to $10.19 (All-In), Hero calls $5.31 (All-In)

the turn improves my hand but I can not check and hope to hit, I think I need to bet again hefty and fold all his smaller pp and AK..i don't beat anything...maybe all in would have been btter?
When he shoves..well too late now. but what does he have?!

River: ($25.52) 8club.gif(2 players, 2 all-in)

Total pot: $25.52 | Rake: $1.15
AhQd

Comments

• Wiki_LeaksWiki_Leaks Red Chipper Posts: 564 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Id 3bet/fold pre. When you call a mid position open on the button its open season for a squeeze. If any of the blinds continue against your 3 you know theyre super stong. When you flat the open and face a squeeze its much tougher to define his range. You also gain initiative which combined with position is lethal.

The bet on the flop is fine but i check turn. You get very few folds on the turn and you "become a victim to your equity"

Turn call off is bad, but id be lying to you if i said i never made a similar call.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file