Hello Friends and Greetings From India

Ranadeep PRanadeep P Red Chipper Posts: 36 ✭✭
Hello James, Team and friends here....I am Ranadeep currently living in a small city in India with my Mom and bro!! If I want to say little about me, it is I am a Chess Player by profession and completed my English Hons as Graduate!!

Playing Poker for last 1.5 years, mostly freeroll,few cash game and MTT in Indian sites but without Good return until I came to know about pokerstars and WSOP,which change my viewpoint about Poker! No,It is not the money only,It is the hard work they do,their dedication and their approach to this beautiful game!!As a Chess player,I know there is no shortcut to Success and I realized it few month back that I also want to be a Professional at Poker and I will take the slow but steady approach!!

I heard about James and other coaches from My friends and watched few of their Vids Online in youtube and understood that their success is based on their Solid knowledge and the right method they use to study to Improve their Game!!

I just subscribed to the 7day free trial in Pro membership and I am amazed to see the content Quality and the Organized method of Study!!As you can see I only think myself an intermediate Poker player,I think the Information here is so much that Hard to keep up but I will follow up surely, but 1 step at a time!!Recently,I will not be able to subscribe in Pro membership though but Will do it from next month Onwards!!

And wanna Say,Thank you very Much James and all the team from bottom of my heart for doing a great Job here,once My Chess coach told me that Success not only depend on hard work,dedication and polite attitude but it also depends on Right time you get in touch with right Mentor,Right method and right mindset!!

I think,It is my best step in Poker Career and Thank you Very much again James,putting your effort and knowledge here so Many beginner Poker players can access the right thing at right time!!!

And I also saw the Forum, looks like a Great Place to hang with great like minded People and discuss Poker, Thanks friends for that!!!

### Sorry For The Long Post,but I talk less in General[Chess Players Think more],so more Expressive in Writing!! ####

Tagged:

Comments

• tfaziotfazio Red Chipper Posts: 819 ✭✭✭
    Welcome ranadeep lots of good stuff here join in the discussion
  • Ranadeep PRanadeep P Red Chipper Posts: 36 ✭✭
    tfazio wrote: »
    Welcome ranadeep lots of good stuff here join in the discussion

Thank you Sir and you are right,lot off good stuffs here.......just exploring here,really have to study very hard and I am ready for it!!!
  • kageykagey Red Chipper, KINGOFTAGS Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭✭✭
    welcome.
    be sure to reach out to @Imperator - a wily poker player and a former chess player and coach. you can probably send him a message thru this site for questions when your wondering about how chess & poker share the same strategies!
    GL
  • Ranadeep PRanadeep P Red Chipper Posts: 36 ✭✭
    kagey wrote: »
    welcome.
    be sure to reach out to @Imperator - a wily poker player and a former chess player and coach. you can probably send him a message thru this site for questions when your wondering about how chess & poker share the same strategies!
    GL

Thank you kagey, will do follow what you told and thank you for giving me this info!! And you are right,yeserday I was watching a great Article of Dough Hall https://redchippoker.com/bluff-vs-pattern-recognition/

Here he told about Pattern recognition, which is very much same in Chess too,we have to do it to assess Chess Position to reach conclusion!!
    And Thanks again for nice words my friend!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file