RCP Forum Rules

Red Chip PokerRed Chip Poker Posts: 97 -
edited December 2015 in Come Say Hello
Let's be honest...there are a million poker forums out there. But they all suffer from the same thing: jerks. Our goal is to keep our forum friendly, supportive, and top-notch when it comes to both strategy and etiquette.

To keep this forum running smoothly, here are the simple rules to follow:

:spade Be kind. If nothing else, just be nice.

:diamond Be respectful. We all have different backgrounds, opinions, skill sets, etc. Respect your fellow poker player, and in turn they will respect you.

:club Be adults. We are all adults, so let's not fight like children or talk like teenagers.

:heart Be awesome!

We are going to run this forum with pretty much a two-strike policy. First strike is a warning, second is a ban. We don't anticipate having to ban anyone, we just want the rules to be visible so everyone is on the same page.

---

Red Chip Poker reserves the right to delete, modify, and change any post. Please read and follow our terms of service and privacy policy as well.
The official forum account for Red Chip Poker.

Comments

• TokentexanTokentexan Red Chipper Posts: 1 ✭✭
    Pretty good rules for live in general, actually.
  • brandlorbrandlor Red Chipper Posts: 19 ✭✭
    Simple and to the point. I like it.

They also follows Rule 1 of life: Don't be a dick.
  • Korol' Lev23Korol' Lev23 Red Chipper Posts: 2
    Dang it! IDK if I'm going to last to long here.

LOL!!!

Just kidding. I'm looking forward to learning from my follow poker addicts, lol, and adding any golden nuggets of wisdom I,m able to offer.
  • SplitSuitSplitSuit RCP Coach Posts: 3,919 -
    Dang it! IDK if I'm going to last to long here.

LOL!!!

Just kidding. I'm looking forward to learning from my follow poker addicts, lol, and adding any golden nuggets of wisdom I,m able to offer.

We look forward to having you =)
    My latest poker course brings the popular book 'Poker's 1%' to life- The One Percent
  • Doug HullDoug Hull RCP Coach Posts: 1,623 -
    New rule: If it looks like spam, guilty until proven innocent. Don't take it personally.
    Co-founder Red Chip Poker,
    Author Poker Plays You Can Use
    Author Poker Workbook for Math Geeks
  • DemiurgeDemiurge Red Chipper Posts: 5
    Hello,

I posted a new thread in the Live Poker forum last night. I went to check on it today and noticed the thread was deleted and my account no longer existed. I recreated it now. I don't think I posted anything inappropriate. Is there any way to check if I was banned and why?
  • ArtArtBobartArtArtBobart Red Chipper Posts: 354 ✭✭
    I think the server must have had a glitch. I lost a post last night.
  • SplitSuitSplitSuit RCP Coach Posts: 3,919 -
    Demiurge wrote:
    Hello,

I posted a new thread in the Live Poker forum last night. I went to check on it today and noticed the thread was deleted and my account no longer existed. I recreated it now. I don't think I posted anything inappropriate. Is there any way to check if I was banned and why?

Looks like a server glitch since I don't see any records of users being banned last night.

Sorry about that =(
    My latest poker course brings the popular book 'Poker's 1%' to life- The One Percent
  • VanessaVanessa Red Chipper Posts: 7
    That is definitely a good set of rules. Too many forums (poker and nonpoker) are full of hostility and ego wars. Kudos to you guys for keeping a nice, friendly environment to share ideas.
  • Vanessa wrote: »
    That is definitely a good set of rules. Too many forums (poker and nonpoker) are full of hostility and ego wars. Kudos to you guys for keeping a nice, friendly environment to share ideas.

Thanks Vanessa!
    The official forum account for Red Chip Poker.
  • TheGameKatTheGameKat Posts: 1,162 -
    Doug Hull wrote: »
    New rule: If it looks like spam, guilty until proven innocent. Don't take it personally.

Quick update on this. Multiple accounts created by a single user fall under our definition of spam, thus will run the risk of being blocked and/or deleted. Please restrict yourselves to one account each.

Thanks ~ Kat
    Moderation In Moderation

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file