Poker Webinar: What Do You Want To See?

SplitSuitSplitSuit RCP Coach Posts: 4,071 -
edited March 2015 in Off Topic Chat
Hey guys,

I am considering doing a low-cost webinar and was wondering what kind of topic(s) you'd like to see covered? I'm thinking like 1-1.5hours long including a Q&A section.

Any thoughts/ideas are more than welcome!

:heart
📑 Grab my custom poker spreadsheet pack right now.
📘 Start the Preflop & Math Poker Workbook today.

Comments

• Christian SotoChristian Soto RCP Coach Posts: 2,195 ✭✭✭✭
    Bluff CheckRaising Allin for double pot on the River with blockers.

:-)

Good Luck.
  • Skors3Skors3 Red Chipper Posts: 669 ✭✭✭
    Spots for double and triple barreling
  • ChipXtractorChipXtractor Red Chipper Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭✭
    The most important thing for me personally at this point is to get better at self evaluation. I am focusing on being better able to do work away from the tables that helps me improve my game.

That being said I would like to see any topic discussed that focuses on what advanced players do off the felt to improve. If it means going over what programs they use, or how they break down a training video, or how they take notes at the table and how they review them after the session, as long as it is geared to learning how to learn I am on board.

I think it is the old "give a man a fish" vs. "teach a man too fish" thingy ...
  • SplitSuitSplitSuit RCP Coach Posts: 4,071 -
    The most important thing for me personally at this point is to get better at self evaluation. I am focusing on being better able to do work away from the tables that helps me improve my game.

That being said I would like to see any topic discussed that focuses on what advanced players do off the felt to improve. If it means going over what programs they use, or how they break down a training video, or how they take notes at the table and how they review them after the session, as long as it is geared to learning how to learn I am on board.

I think it is the old "give a man a fish" vs. "teach a man too fish" thingy ...

Dr. Cardner and I are editing a 6-part series right now that is all about self-improvement (and two videos are focused on learning). The series will be a la carte and should be available come April 1st.

I think it'll be right up your alley =)
    📑 Grab my custom poker spreadsheet pack right now.
    📘 Start the Preflop & Math Poker Workbook today.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file