What software and site to play on?

AustinAustin Red Chipper Posts: 2,514 ✭✭✭✭
I switched from bovada mostly zone to ACR in the past and still have a small roll on ACR. Found it a little difficult to keep track of players without a hud while six tabling.

I didn't invest in a hud because most of my play now days is live cash. Use to have PT then switched to holdem manager before black Friday.

Now I'm out of the loop. I seen another post guy was using PT4 and recommending "WPN"

You all usually have great recommendations so I'm asking what is the preferred site and software to play on now days?

Game of choice would be something similar to zoom or zone but also I'm comfortable mass tabling if I have a hud. Most likely six max cash with mtt once a week maybe if I have the time. Really try to specialize in cash though.

Ignite is the new bovada right? Reliable still? Bovada was nice monthly cash out for free. Banks never questioned my chinese or Canada checks.

Comments

• SplitSuitSplitSuit RCP Coach Posts: 3,592 -
    Yes, Ignition is the new Bovada. That's about all I can add to this convo lol.
    Check out my latest course - The Hand Reading Lab
  • Jónas SJónas S Red Chipper Posts: 127 ✭✭
    I've been using Jivaro for quite some time now on PokerStars, they are working on a version for ACR, hopefully it will come out soon.
  • zampana1970zampana1970 Red Chipper Posts: 336 ✭✭✭
    I think there's a huge untapped market for hand tracking software that is web-based. I don't want to run another piece of software on my computer and I'd love using web interface for all the other data tracking in my life. I'd love to run analysis on my place and compare it against the community's data. Imagine the value of that database!