Greetings from Chicago!!

ThickShady24ThickShady24 Red Chipper Posts: 10 ✭✭
Hello all,

My name is James, but my friends call me Jay. I am thankful to be a part of a poker community that has such a wide range of experience.

I am 23 years old going on 45 and have been involved with poker and gambling since I was 5 years old, no joke. In High School, I was extremely competitive when it came to playing poker. As my High School friends and I began to part ways after school had finished, I was able to find occasional games that fit my budget, but nothing too consistent.

I would say I am currently in the "rebuilding" stage when it comes to my knowledge and expertise of the game. I began listening to podcast radio earlier this week and tested a few different stations out before coming across RedChip. This station keeps my occupied while I work my 50+ HPW job, which is driving for Uber.

At this point, my main goals are: to continue listening to RedChip podcast, checking in on the discussion board once per night, and to continue studying the game until I feel comfortable with sitting down at a $1/$2 table, again. Whilst I maintain my goals, I am seeking a regular $.10/$.25 or $.25/$.50 game in the Chicagoland area. If you know of anything, keep me in mind.

Lastly, I will have many discussion topics to throw around, including topics I am considerably new to, like Equity. I look forward to getting to know all of you through this amazing Forum.

Comments

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file