MP3 QTs 10/nl

SixthStreetSixthStreet Red Chipper Posts: 234 ✭✭
edited April 2015 in Online Poker Hands
Merge, $0.05/$0.10 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 8 Players
Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite.

SB: $12 (120 bb)
BB: $10 (100 bb)
UTG+2: $14.38 (143.8 bb)
MP1: $3.85 (38.5 bb)
MP2: $10.27 (102.7 bb)
Hero (MP3): $12.07 (120.7 bb)
CO: $9.20 (92 bb)VPIP94 PFR6 3B11 COLD CALL86
BTN: $17.49 (174.9 bb)

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with Qspade4.gif Tspade4.gif
2 folds, MP2 raises to $0.30, Hero calls $0.30, CO raises to $0.55, 3 folds, MP2 calls $0.25, Hero calls $0.25

MP2 raising light felt flat was better than 3bet. Pot control. CO 3Bet was to small once MP2 called 6:1 on a call. 16% equity needed.

Flop: ($1.85) 4spade4.gif Tclub4.gif 7club4.gif (3 players)
MP2 checks, Hero checks, CO bets $0.90, MP2 folds, Hero calls $0.90

Hit TPGK so check pot control figured he will continue with whole range. If I lead he only continues with what crushes me and which he will make raise. This way give myself odds to call. So his bet gives me 4:1 25% 5 outs is 20%, implied odds I am sure over pair pays me off. I miss I check fold.

Turn: ($3.65) Qdiamond4.gif (2 players)
Hero checks, CO bets $1.80, Hero raises to $3.60, CO raises to $7.75, Hero calls $4.15

Hit two pair only one hand in range beats me QQ I didnt give him TT pre on 3 bet. So I go for check raise to get stacks in. If I check call and scare card comes no more might get in pot.

River: ($19.15) 5diamond4.gif (2 players)

Results: $19.15 pot ($1.11 rake)
Final Board: 4spade4.gif Tclub4.gif 7club4.gif Qdiamond4.gif 5diamond4.gif
Hero showed Qspade4.gif Tspade4.gif and won $18.04 ($8.84 net)
CO showed Kspade4.gif Kdiamond4.gif and lost (-$9.25 net)

So was my line of thinking on right track?

Comments

• Rello242Rello242 Red Chipper, Table Captain Posts: 595 ✭✭
    My opinion:

Preflop:

Im not only giving villian here a nutted range, im going to at least give him the top part of broadways here, a min-raise from a person playing 90% VPIP? I would think his line of thinking is AQ, AJ, KQ and all those hands looks really pretty and is pretty strong compared to his 84o rags and etc. Remember what we was talking about earlier, to a fishy player their value range isn't always the same as ours and most likely they over-value some hands a good number of times.

The call is okay with the odds and implied odds you are getting against his range.

Flop:

If you lead, i dont think you necessary will get call from only what crushes you, because like i said earlier, they value more hands than a reg. In general, i haven't known a fish to 3bet a hand like AK or AQ and fold to a flop bet unless you make it really big or shove. However, your check was good because those hands would like to bet here as well.

Turn: My attitude would be: "You're going to have to show me TT or QQ today" Im always going with the hand wether he decides to call my raise or not. There isn't a single card im probably not going to shove the river with, maybe i would think it over on a K or A, but i'm pretty sure the river is going to be a shove.

Postflop play is excellent so far, good preflop play i would only say this, don't fear the monsters like he only could have monsters in that spot, i think he could have a bit more but there isn't a sample size to say how accurate information was.

-Rello
    -Rello

"Its better to give than to receive, so bet more and call less"
    Check out my HUSNG Graph: Chips-Results
    Follow All the Action On My Blog: www.rello242.blogspot.com

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file