Hand #4 3betting a Spewy Lag

Troy HTroy H Red Chipper Posts: 20 ✭✭
edited July 16 in Live Workbook (Vol 1)
Preflop 3betting range: (110 combos)(8%) AA-TT,AKo-AJo,KQo,AKs-ATs,KQs-KTs,QJs

TT is the worst pair I 3bet. QJs is the worst broadway I would 3bet, and I am more likely to call the 3bet with suited connectors vs Aces. Aces I would include in my light 3betting range if opponent started 4bet/folding.

:QH: :9C: :3H:

FLOP: (63 combos)(62% of the previous range) AA-QQ,AKo-AQo,KQo,AKs-AQs,KQs,QJs,AhJh,AhTh,KhJh,KhTh

Given our opponent is a Spewy Lag, I would bet all top pairs, bet all flush draws, and check every Ace-High that isn't Ace King.

:7h:

TURN: Betting (76% of previous range) (47 combos) AA-QQ,AQo,KQo,AQs,KQs,QJs,AhKh,AhJh,AhTh,KhJh,KhTh

I am betting all QX with no heart (I would rather him fold those than realize his equity on river)

I am checking the nut flush draws with no pair (the board doesn't really change much in a spewy lag's mind, doubt he'd put me on a flush draw and fold, so I would rather realize my equity on the river).

I am not bluffing this player, I believe he will call a high percentage of the time due to the 7 not changing much (in this players mind).

:4S:

RIVER: Betting (94% of previous range) (44 combos) AA-QQ,AQo,KQo,AQs,KQs,QJs,AhKh,AhJh,AhTh,KhJh,KhTh

I am betting everything here except for QJ. This is the only hand from the turn I would check.

Missed Draws? I am giving up on them. There is less than a PSB left on the river and our opponent isn't a TAG. I am not bluffing this player.

Is the above the right mindset to have VS a Spewy Lag? I bet a large percentage of my range on earlier streets to build the pot up for a shove if I hit AND so that he doesn't view me as a NIT. This is my money maker, right?