I think I have a major blind leak, can you help?

Jonothan BJonothan B Red Chipper Posts: 15 ✭✭
Hey guys

So I've run into a complete brick wall with my poker at the moment. I'm playing 10NL on Pokerstars, and as you can see from my graph, the first 17-20k hands was great, everything going smoothly, and then suddenly chaos. It's my red line that I don't understand at all, it has suddenly tanked.

The first graph is the complete hand history, and then the second graph is when I simply filter in PT4 for "VPIP = True". The massive difference leads me to believe I am leaking massively from the blinds, because I can't think of anything else I may be doing wrong. My c-betting is fine etc, as is shown by the second graph, because when I choose to enter the pot things go very well. I really need to work this out - are there any other spots which could cause such a difference in graphs between the first and second? I feel that if I can fix this leak I can really beat 10NL for a good win rate. At the moment, it's causing me such frustration that now my play has started to get really gambly and tilty.

All Hands

hfhe14gtklo2.png

VPIP = True

fv9q9f1gle1v.png

Comments

• MtipsterMtipster Red Chipper Posts: 127 ✭✭
    I don't think anyone can help you and detect problems only based on those 2 charts. Go to reports, select "by position" and screenshot it, maybe it reveals something more.
  • Jonothan BJonothan B Red Chipper Posts: 15 ✭✭
    Thanks, I'm currently in the process of doing all of that. Maybe I should phrase my question better - are there any other spots at all, other than blind play, which could cause such a difference?
  • MtipsterMtipster Red Chipper Posts: 127 ✭✭
    You may be right, but there could be other things also. Your red line goes up in the beginning, then it starts going downwards. If you haven't changed anything, it could be sign of regs adapting to your game. Maybe they steal more against you, maybe they defend more against your cbets, maybe they 3bet you more...
    Thanks for this. Yes that was definitely the first thing I though of, and the regs have definitely been fighting back a little more, but I've adapted back to them now. I think the problem is somewhat that I got too passive and started folding too much to steals and not 3-betting enough in good spots. I've sorted that out now, and I can see that my red line has started to even out and reverse the drastic downward angle.
    Plus, the player pool on Pokerstars has changed drastically in the last two months. LOTS more rec players due to Pokerstars new bonus changes etc, so I think I need to rethink my C-betting strategy, as i'm getting floated and re-raised by guys I only have 5 hands on, so they can't possibly be adapting to me. But I still can't see how that would change the first graph, since if I was having trouble in those spots, they would also surely show up in the VPIP = True graph.