Anyone here using DriveHUD?

Ray KRay K Red Chipper Posts: 109 ✭✭
I've been using it for a while now and like it. anyone else using it here?

Comments

• Ray KRay K Red Chipper Posts: 109 ✭✭
    Making a HUD in a few minutes. one of the reason why i enjoy this database.
    drivehud.com/blog/how-to-build-a-custom-poker-hud-in-5-6-minutes/
  • Joseph FJoseph F Red Chipper Posts: 674 ✭✭
    I've been using it extensively. It's fantastic.
    I find the setup pretty good. the pop-ups and the tilt meter which i dont see in other HUD.
    Looks like betonline updated their software, DriveHUD stop working
    Ray K wrote: »

This happens every time Ignition or BetOnline perform even the slightest update or patch. It's my #1 complaint with DriveHUD. Of course, the production team insists it's not their fault and there's no way to prevent it but you don't see HM2 and PT4 going through this.

I stopped using DriveHUD on Ignition because it doesn't work half of the time and it just gets in the way. On BetOnline, I'll still use it but now that it's not working again I guess I'll have to wait.

edited September 2017
    they just released an update and it works on both ignition and BOL again.
    Looks like they support iPoker too now.
    Thanks for the update.
    Your welcome, btw, what other HUD are you using in ignition? did HI released a patch yet?
  • Jeff SJeff S Red Chipper Posts: 3 ✭✭
    Joseph F wrote: »

This happens every time Ignition or BetOnline perform even the slightest update or patch. It's my #1 complaint with DriveHUD. Of course, the production team insists it's not their fault and there's no way to prevent it but you don't see HM2 and PT4 going through this.

I stopped using DriveHUD on Ignition because it doesn't work half of the time and it just gets in the way. On BetOnline, I'll still use it but now that it's not working again I guess I'll have to wait.

HM and PT aren't compatible with Betonline or Ignition. lol Not sure what you're talking about. HM/PT are just compatible with sites that write hand histories to your hard drive. In this case, updates won't generally effect compatibility. Drivehud has to inject and write hand histories while you're playing, so any change to their software can effect this. It's like comparing apples and oranges, and that's a main reason Hm/PT don't support these sites. It's too complex to handle.

I think the updates have been fast honestly. I've been playing online for almost 9 years and I've owned most poker software. I couldn't be happier with how the drivehud team has handled issues, or updates. I was just reading on 2+2 how many people have been saying the same thing.
    edited October 2017
    Jeff S wrote: »
    Joseph F wrote: »
    HM and PT aren't compatible with Betonline or Ignition. lol Not sure what you're talking about. HM/PT are just compatible with sites that write hand histories to your hard drive. In this case, updates won't generally effect compatibility. Drivehud has to inject and write hand histories while you're playing, so any change to their software can effect this. It's like comparing apples and oranges, and that's a main reason Hm/PT don't support these sites. It's too complex to handle.

I think the updates have been fast honestly. I've been playing online for almost 9 years and I've owned most poker software. I couldn't be happier with how the drivehud team has handled issues, or updates. I was just reading on 2+2 how many people have been saying the same thing.

thanks for the explanation, that make sense.
    Can someone tell me what "Player Xray" is for.. im not sure if i should get it or not.
  • kenaceskenaces Red Chipper Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭✭
    HM and PT aren't compatible with Betonline or Ignition. lol Not sure what you're talking about. HM/PT are just compatible with sites that write hand histories to your hard drive.

I have been using HM2 on ignition/bovada for years with the card catcher(3rd party add on)
    kenaces wrote: »
    HM and PT aren't compatible with Betonline or Ignition. lol Not sure what you're talking about. HM/PT are just compatible with sites that write hand histories to your hard drive.

I have been using HM2 on ignition/bovada for years with the card catcher(3rd party add on)

as far as i know , both the Card Catcher and DriveHUD is made by the same company
  • TronStarTronStar Red Chipper Posts: 15 ✭✭
    Been using DriveHUD with betonline for a min haven't had issues like your describing. I am having a big issue with it in America's cardroom though. Every time go to a new table the info that floats over the players is mixed up and hovering over different players so I have to manually move them back to their corresponding players. Extremely annoying in mtt's where I'm being moved from table to table
    After fixing your HUD position have you tried saving the layout? sometimes that fix those things.. and yeah check your preferred settings .

Had the same prob in BOL
    Tried running table tamer, not a good combination.. the HUD freeze sometimes
  • Curado KevCurado Kev Red Chipper Posts: 18 ✭✭
    I've used them all -- Drive HUD works great on ACR. I have not had the issues above and 4 tabling both MTT/Cash on 15 inch laptop, so screens always overlapped.
    they finally released a tutorial video for X-ray. honestly i was confused on how to use it.
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=BjTm_rVISAM
    4u767gqt2b7v.png

DriveHUD finally have a graph to show
    Thanks for posting the link to the Xray tutorial, Ray. As for the graph you posted: Where are you seeing this? I still have the original line graph they show and I can't find anything extremely detailed like this anywhere in the program.

Thanks
    just update the software to v1.4.0.1830 . they just added it yesterday.
    How do you update ? Mine does not do it automatically ?
    here's the link i used
    http://drivehud.com/poker-hud/DriveHUD-install_v1.4.0.1830.exe
    it was on their support thread in 2+2 .
    How do you update ? Mine does not do it automatically ?
    here's the link i used
    http://drivehud.com/poker-hud/DriveHUD-install_v1.4.0.1830.exe
    it was on their support thread in 2+2 .

Thanks
    Yes, Ray. Thanks for all of your help in this thread.
    edited December 2017
    That you can have specific notes show the hand they correlate with was something only known to NoteCaddy before this and is one of it's better features, at that.

The future of this HUD (near future) also includes a marketplace for buying, selling, and trading different user designed HUD's. Very, very cool stuff.

!?!.. wow.
    I actually never thought of that.
    They just released an update for ignition zone poker and added GG network.
  • kenaceskenaces Red Chipper Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭✭
    It works realtime on Zone tables now?
    It collects hands realtime . here's the blog post in their website
    http://drivehud.com/blog/zone-poker-hud-support-for-ignition-bovada/

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file