Fausto Valdez Coaching (Updated)

Faustovaldez123Faustovaldez123 Red Chipper, Table Captain Posts: 608 ✭✭✭
Fausto Valdez Coaching

As I continue my path as a full time player the demand to help my existing and future students has increased. During this time i've been fortunate enough to build new bonds with players and guide their poker endeavours. At the same time, I continue to work with the Solve for Why team that includes @Christian Soto , @Matt Berkey and Jordan Young. In the near future, you guys will see videos from me provided through RCP.

I want to continue to deliver valuable knowledge to as many students as I possibly can so I am introducing new coaching rates.

The following are the many benefits you will receive by working with me as you invest in yourself to expedite and grow your poker knowledge.

Benefits of working with me
  • Individual attention needed to address core problems
  • Structured curriculum that we will work through over 5 sessions
  • Address your strengths and weakness right from the beginning
  • Clear Pre and Postflop Framework for easier decisions and clarity
  • Eliminate all the confusion caused by today's abundance of information
  • Google drive folder to back track notes via sessions
  • Sub folder via Google drive to upload hand histories that I will respond to
  • Mental and Technical strategy to make you a more rounded player
  • Be able to create a winning strategy with clear guidelines
  • Be able to break away from standard play
  • Access to a coach (Me) who’s attended the solve for why academy with high stakes player Matt Berkey

Bonus
  • Recorded sessions for students
  • Access to my students group chat where you could join and discuss with your fellow peers

Rate
  • Sessions are set for 1 hour but will extend to address concerns
  • 250/ HR or $1000 for 5 sessions (you essentially get the 5th session free)
  • $800 follow up guidance for students who go through the curriculum
  • This will save you on the normal hourly rate
  • You will be grandfathered into this rate
  • Free 15 minute consultation for more info

For me, being coached was the best thing I could have ever done for my game. Not only did my game accelerate immensely, it helped me to think on my own. This was possible as somebody experienced was able to pinpoint my flaws and way of thinking and quickly correct it. With guidance and new sense of direction, I was able to feel much more comfortable and equipped to tackle anybody that sat at my table. My confidence grew and so did my bank roll.

Other
  • For previous coaching information and reviews please follow this (LINK)
  • To hear my story before going full time follow this (LINK) to listen on the RCP podcast
  • This following (LINK) is the Follow up podcast after going full time

I will have a cap on students I’ll take at one time. So please contact me via email faustovaldez123@gmail.com for any inquiries or questions.
COACHING NOW AVAILABLE HERE

Comments

• Faustovaldez123Faustovaldez123 Red Chipper, Table Captain Posts: 608 ✭✭✭
    there are more spots available
  • tfaziotfazio Red Chipper Posts: 759 ✭✭✭
    I am working with Fausto and he has a well thought out coaching program. Definitely +ev and he's a baller.
  • TiltboxTiltbox Red Chipper Posts: 75 ✭✭
    Hi Fausto! Yea he is a beast grinding in the same cash world as me. Cash games with red chips. I could relate to all the topics in his lesson plan, since they were focused on these types of games and opposition. If your having trouble knowing when to be aggro and when not to be, this guy has the answers
  • sterlinghookman@gmail.comsterlinghookman@gmail.com Red Chipper Posts: 1 ✭✭
    Ever since I have been working with Fausto as my coach my game has transformed tremendously. He has taught me a completely new way approach the game, and the methods he has taught me are elevating my game past my opponents. Fausto is an amazing coach, and he is great at explaining his material clear and easy to easily digestable for the student. Working with Fausto has been the best thing I have done to improve my game, and I highly recommend Fausto to anyone trying to elevate their poker game!!!
  • Hung LHung L Red Chipper Posts: 8 ✭✭
    My cash game was stuck in the mucks. I was losing to break even player but working Fausto has made me becomes a winning player. Before I was timid, passive, and weak. Working with Fausto has me adopted F*** them attitude where I’m the table captain, targeting the best players on the table, and running over OMC, nit, and fish.

If I had to do it again, I would absolutely sign up on day one!!!
  • persuadeopersuadeo Red Chipper, Table Captain Posts: 2,778 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fausto is a very strong player and can communicate the ideas. I'm unavailable for a month and recommend him.
    Thanks guys !!!
  • bigburge10bigburge10 Red Chipper Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭✭
    @Faustovaldez123 --make sure nobody from the Detroit area signs up!
    Lol @bigburge10 ill keep it mind
  • derdonkerderdonker Red Chipper Posts: 81 ✭✭
    If you're looking to change your style of play to a more exploitive approach, then consider getting a 5-pack of coaching with Fausto. He's crushing the cash games, with his really annoying style [to the opponents]. LOL

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file