Soto 20K pot vs #

tfaziotfazio Red Chipper Posts: 819 ✭✭✭
Another great podcast from Chin. I am excited about INTSL Pt2 anyone know the details?

Comments

• Adam WheelerAdam Wheeler Red Chipper Posts: 2,659 ✭✭✭✭
    Would you mind providing the link plz?
  • kageykagey Red Chipper, KINGOFTAGS Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭✭✭

well, he said it's a podcast.
    so click the podcast link - find the podcast with Soto's photo and click that.

have we really become so lazy that we can do a little searching on our own before asking for directions?
  • persuadeopersuadeo Red Chipper Posts: 4,308 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, yes, duh.
    kagey wrote: »

well, he said it's a podcast.
    so click the podcast link - find the podcast with Soto's photo and click that.

have we really become so lazy that we can do a little searching on our own before asking for directions?

Sorry i forgot that Soto was doing podcast exclusively for RCP and most of all RCP was the only poker podcast provider out there.

Thanks for the reminder.
    edited September 2017
    No thanks really.
    edited September 2017

Sorry i forgot that Soto was doing podcast exclusively for RCP and most of all RCP was the only poker podcast provider out there.

Thanks for the reminder.

just seems elementary to me... tfazio says "hey, great job on the recent podcast"
    on the RCP forum... my first thought would be... "oh, he must be talking about a RCP podcast"

just like when V 4-bets me preflop, my first thought is "oh, he must have a strong hand"
    but I guess you AW's poker world he would think "are you betting the cards you have now? or the ones you played last week?"

(can you send me a link to your 4-bet range?)
    besides: $20 says the RCP podcast is just Soto's video turned into an MP3 with a Zach introduction
  • JonasJonas Red Chipper Posts: 160 ✭✭
    edited September 2017
    I raise.

(Also, lol at "are you betting the cards you have now? or the ones you played last week?". I thought you were going to go with a Canada joke. )
  • MonadMonad Red Chipper Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭✭
  • bigburge10bigburge10 Red Chipper Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭✭
  • Here's a direct link to register for Christian's webinar: https://gumroad.com/l/iGBaF
    Red Chip Poker
  • tfaziotfazio Red Chipper Posts: 819 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    @kagey It's a new interview. Do you want the link?
    LOL
    edited September 2017
    @kagey
    You should learn to just stfu from time to time jack ass/smart ass, that would be new.

Did i ask you something here ? I suggest you start from the start of the thread again just to be sure.

Those Baby Boomers, never learned to shut the hell up, thinking everything is theirs and they are smarter then everyone.

I think your ginger tisane is ready Grumbleski.

Poor guy.
    my bad...
    I did not know that this had changed to the Adam Wheeler forums!

I was just participating in hopes to get a trophy like all you Millennials have on your shelf!

6hpkze6cty3c.jpg

do you need me to send you a link for this beauty?
    tfazio wrote: »
    Check out Just Poker Hands Podcast EP. 52a and 52b. Matt Breaks down a "gangsta hand" from the Seminole Hard Rock, Poker Night in America vs Jennifer Tilly. Matt explains his unique thought process. Guaranteed to change the way you look at poker. Give it a listen at least twice.
    tfazio wrote: »
    Another great podcast from Chin. I am excited about INTSL Pt2 anyone know the details?

let's play a game...

one of these things are not like the other....
    can you guess what it is @Adam Wheeler ??
    I know you can.
    yes, you can do it...
    just try....

i'll give you a hint...
    look at the BOLD words
  • SullySully Red Chipper Posts: 780 ✭✭✭
    I'm a Baby Boomer.

Now that I'm in my 60's I prefer to just be called "an old guy"

How do you I'm telling the truth??

i laughed pretty hard at the participation medal thing
    I think your ginger tisane is ready Grumbleski.

ah... name calling.

you're using Trumpism on me.... interesting line of defense.
    edited September 2017
    Keep barking scared little dog behind your social media fence protection.
    edited September 2017
    By the way i'm 39, just learn about what you're talking about social media donkey.

Woof Wouf!
    edited September 2017
    hu4rollz?

Just start by finishing yours with Lampman first i would say.

How is the tisane old man ?
    edited September 2017
    Keep barking scared little dog behind your social media fence protection.
    LOL at the dude who uses new psuedo names with each forum he joins...
    Just start by finishing yours with Lampman first i would say.
    I know English isn't your first language - but you should really learn to read. The challenge was to play in my 5/10 game... not to go heads up.
    What is your nickname again on CLP !?
    edited September 2017
    Maybe you beat you're 1/3 or 2/5 games. Maybe you know your players pool like the back of your hand, you're probably a decent player. But who really care?

When they come on public forum, peoples take time to ask for help, they are kind and most of the time they find what they look for, until social media retards that don't know how to behave behind the protection of their screen come and bark with their little scared doggy voice.

Yeah I'm talking about you social media donkey. Maybe you beat your game Grumbleski but in the game of public forum you are certainly a spot.

Your a social media maladaptive plain and simple.

The sad part is that your probably easy to digest in real life.

Have a sip old man.

Hit the shower, swallow your pills and go to bed.
    I know English isn't your first language - but you should really learn to read. The challenge was to play in my 5/10 game... not to go heads up.
    This cracked me up. I would pay to see you write a full thought in french.

It's always funny when superior peoples come and bark things like this when they only know one language. Don't come up with your incomprehensible pale imitation of french from Louisiana plz.
  • MonadMonad Red Chipper Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭✭
    wow! the things you think you know - but you don't could fill the Yukon.

I don't know if you need medical attention because you played hockey too long without a helmet... but if you must know my native language IS French - but not Quebequois French nor the Arcadian (antiquated) French - but France French. I am fluent in it (ask Red), although my vocabulary stopped growing after I became a teenager. I learned English & Spanish in the schools. I am first generation American on my French mother's side.

next - my CLP name corresponded to my online name because I joined there many moons ago when I was transitioning from online to live. And according to sharkscope - I was even profitable back then when I was first learning the game!

Based on your hyper sensitivity to my "evil" online responses because I push posters to think there question through.... including, "How can I find a podcast mentioned in the RCP Podcast section of the forum?"... maybe you should you should consider flying this type of Canadian flag from your Ahuntsic apartment building - so folks will know not to use "mean" words when you come out to use the swings in the playground.

ex2gyjgoysqq.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file