Splitsuit's Hand Analysis Templates, bets way to utilize them....

John_DoughJohn_Dough Red Chipper Posts: 13 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

I downloaded the templates today and will be registering Flopzilla once I stop playing my session. I opened the template with adobe but my question is because there is no box for it where do you guys usually put the hand history you're currently analyzing? Stupid question but I just want you're guys ideas on the best way to display the info.

thanks

Comments

• SplitSuitSplitSuit RCP Coach Posts: 3,975 -
    Hey John,

I have a different template for saving your own hands. Give this a try...
  • John_DoughJohn_Dough Red Chipper Posts: 13 ✭✭
    SplitSuit wrote: »
    Hey John,

I have a different template for saving your own hands. Give this a try...

Thanks for the reply. So this template is for preliminary info... Then I suppose just follow in the order of their range, our range and range vs range templates? So there are 4 templates to fill out per hand analysis? Im just trying to get it organized so I follow the same order every time.

thanks
  • John_DoughJohn_Dough Red Chipper Posts: 13 ✭✭
    I wonder if there is a way to connect all for templates under 1 file so I dont have to save 4 individual files per hand in their own directory? Does nayone know how to do this or if this is possible?

thanks
  • GoSub4GoSub4 Red Chipper Posts: 13 ✭✭
    John, when I need to perform certain 'operations' on pdfs, such as "merging" or "splitting" them, I use a website called ILovepdf.

It can also do things like rotate pages and convert pdf files to word, excel or powerpoint and vice versa. It can be a bit cumbersome, but it's free and I use it on my home machine. They do have a page or file size limit, but like I said, it's free.

I wouldn't use it for confidential data, since they take it, process it, then send it back, but for stuff like this I would feel ok.
  • SplitSuitSplitSuit RCP Coach Posts: 3,975 -
    John_Dough wrote: »
    I wonder if there is a way to connect all for templates under 1 file so I dont have to save 4 individual files per hand in their own directory? Does nayone know how to do this or if this is possible?

thanks

Yeah, you can do that with Adobe Acrobat. Under tools they have the option to stitch PDFs together.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file