Could I have got more here?

Comments

• SliverOverlordSliverOverlord Red Chipper Posts: 272 ✭✭✭
    For future, if you want people to view and comment on hands, I’d suggest taking a few minutes and typing them out on the website instead of posting a link.

Since you said he was tight and passive, I’d say yes, although at any point if you were to raise, it would be very thin and you would value own yourself. If you knew how he plays trips, and whether he would 3bet a turn or river raise with them, it would be easier to raise knowing that he could only 3bet with a bett flush/full house.

However I don’t think that SB will have as many xxdd as he will have Ax so I think you could probably raise fold turn or river.
  • John KJohn K Red Chipper Posts: 61 ✭✭
    Thanks @SliverOverlord . I'm not really sure about how to post hands. I thought the whole thing would paste in. I'll just type it next time.
  • AustinAustin Red Chipper Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭✭
    For future, if you want people to view and comment on hands, I’d suggest taking a few minutes and typing them out on the website instead of posting a link.

Agreed. Personally unless im at home on the comouter going through the threads i wont even bother looking at the link. From my phone i like to not be redirected to view a hand. You can still post the hand on here and get some great feed back.
  • John KJohn K Red Chipper Posts: 61 ✭✭
    Thanks @Austin. That's what I was trying to do. I am new here. I will try a bit harder next time.
  • Yanming ZYanming Z Red Chipper Posts: 105 ✭✭
    There should definitely be a raise on the turn or river. You don't have the nuts, but there are plenty of worse hands that are gonna call a raise with. You will value own yourself sometimes, but that shouldn't discourage you from making value bets.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file