Projectile vomit runout

Wiki_LeaksWiki_Leaks Red Chipper Posts: 564 ✭✭✭
edited April 2015 in Live Poker Hands
1/2

Delt black 99 in late position (150bb). 1 limper (100bb) to me, I raise to 5bb, button ( has me covered) and 1 limper call.

Flop :9h:4h:7d

Limper checks I bet 12.5 bb and button calls.

The turn is a :2h

I bet 27.5 bb and button calls.

River is a :Kh

This might be an extreme example but I'm having trouble with oop river decisions with money left behind.

Comments

• starling81starling81 Red Chipper Posts: 88
    Do you think BTN is likely to stab if you check to him on a board where he has a range advantage? If so, then Check-Raising might be a good option.

But as played, i would not bet the turn. You bet the flop and he calls, i think his range will have a lot of hearts in it. What you think?
  • Wiki_LeaksWiki_Leaks Red Chipper Posts: 564 ✭✭✭
    You don't think he has 77, 44, 1010, JJ, maybe :Ah broadway in his range as well? Not sure you can just give up on the turn after he calls 1 barrel in position.
  • starling81starling81 Red Chipper Posts: 88
    Wiki_Leaks wrote:
    You don't think he has 77, 44, 1010, JJ, maybe :Ah broadway in his range as well? Not sure you can just give up on the turn after he calls 1 barrel in position.

Well he could have TT/JJ with a heart, but it's more likely just TT part of that assumption, 'cause if he is any kind of player who plays more than couple of hours on the weekend, he would likely 3bet his JJ on the button pre-flop. What you think? But what he does not have is 77 nor 44, of that you can be relatively sure. He's likely to raise his sets on the flop, you don't agree? Unless there is something wrong with him :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file