What apps are you all using for bankroll management and winrate tracking?

Crush4602Crush4602 Red Chipper Posts: 29 ✭✭
Looking to tighten up for the new year and after the last podcast on poker ecosystem I’m wondering the best app to use.

Answers

• Zero CoolZero Cool Red Chipper Posts: 270 ✭✭✭
    I use Poker bankroll tracker its free and gives all basic info you need.
  • Nathan SNathan S Red Chipper Posts: 275 ✭✭
    Poker Bankroll Tracker.

Always looking to follow people too!
  • Doug HullDoug Hull RCP Coach Posts: 1,779 -
    I recently moved to android then picked up Poker Bankroll trainer. Unfortunately, the pain in the ass it is to move my old Run Good records means I am starting over in record keeping. I am OK with this. If I really wanted to, about 4 hours of BS in excel and I could convert the old records. I spent too much time fiddling with old data anyways. Today is new day, and I feel good and strong.
    Co-founder Red Chip Poker,
    Author Poker Plays You Can Use
    Author Poker Workbook for Math Geeks
  • TravisTravis Red Chipper Posts: 455 ✭✭✭
    In use poker agent. Has a ton of features and stats
  • Million_Dolla_SpotMillion_Dolla_Spot Red Chipper Posts: 19 ✭✭
    I have been using Poker income tracker for hrs past 2 years and have been very happy with the product. The import/export feature is easy to use as well should you change devices.
  • BoilerAceBoilerAce Red Chipper Posts: 400 ✭✭
    I’m using RunGood. After trying many of the apps, I used this one due to its simplicity, ease of data sorting and easy to read graphics.
  • KyleJBKyleJB MichiganRed Chipper Posts: 2 ✭✭
    I second RunGood. Just switch to that from Poker Income on IOS.
  • Jmo925Jmo925 Red Chipper Posts: 16 ✭✭
    I use poker income tracker, i would recommend it. I used to use poker bank roll tracker and liked that interface better but the adds made it go to hell. Wish i would of bought the add free when it was available.
  • KemahPhilKemahPhil Red Chipper Posts: 104 ✭✭
    I use Poker Results Manager. Data is stored in a cloud database so you don't have to worry about your data when you switch to a new machine. No ads.
  • CactusCardsCactusCards ArizonaRed Chipper Posts: 139 ✭✭
    Poker Bankroll Tracker is what I use for iOS
  • PapaGiorgioPapaGiorgio Red Chipper Posts: 79 ✭✭
    I use poker manager on android. I paid for the pro version. Been using it for several years now and like it. It uploads data to their cloud so I can view results on multiple devices. This made changing phones very easy. I also record my sessions in a notebook -- old habits die hard.
  • SixthStreetSixthStreet Red Chipper Posts: 254 ✭✭
    poker history +

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file