What apps are you all using for bankroll management and winrate tracking?

Crush4602Crush4602 Red Chipper Posts: 29 ✭✭
Looking to tighten up for the new year and after the last podcast on poker ecosystem I’m wondering the best app to use.

Answers

• Zero CoolZero Cool Red Chipper Posts: 272 ✭✭✭
    I use Poker bankroll tracker its free and gives all basic info you need.
  • No_LongerNo_Longer Red Chipper Posts: 275 ✭✭
    Poker Bankroll Tracker.

Always looking to follow people too!
  • Doug HullDoug Hull RCP Coach Posts: 1,876 -
    I recently moved to android then picked up Poker Bankroll trainer. Unfortunately, the pain in the ass it is to move my old Run Good records means I am starting over in record keeping. I am OK with this. If I really wanted to, about 4 hours of BS in excel and I could convert the old records. I spent too much time fiddling with old data anyways. Today is new day, and I feel good and strong.
    Co-founder Red Chip Poker,
    Author Poker Plays You Can Use
    Author Poker Workbook for Math Geeks
  • TravisTravis Red Chipper Posts: 455 ✭✭✭
    In use poker agent. Has a ton of features and stats
  • Million_Dolla_SpotMillion_Dolla_Spot Red Chipper Posts: 19 ✭✭
    I have been using Poker income tracker for hrs past 2 years and have been very happy with the product. The import/export feature is easy to use as well should you change devices.
  • BoilerAceBoilerAce Red Chipper Posts: 458 ✭✭✭
    I’m using RunGood. After trying many of the apps, I used this one due to its simplicity, ease of data sorting and easy to read graphics.
  • KyleJBKyleJB MichiganRed Chipper Posts: 2 ✭✭
    I second RunGood. Just switch to that from Poker Income on IOS.
  • Jmo925Jmo925 Red Chipper Posts: 16 ✭✭
    I use poker income tracker, i would recommend it. I used to use poker bank roll tracker and liked that interface better but the adds made it go to hell. Wish i would of bought the add free when it was available.
  • KemahPhilKemahPhil Red Chipper Posts: 108 ✭✭
    I use Poker Results Manager. Data is stored in a cloud database so you don't have to worry about your data when you switch to a new machine. No ads.
  • CactusCardsCactusCards ArizonaRed Chipper Posts: 143 ✭✭
    Poker Bankroll Tracker is what I use for iOS
  • PapaGiorgioPapaGiorgio Red Chipper Posts: 116 ✭✭
    I use poker manager on android. I paid for the pro version. Been using it for several years now and like it. It uploads data to their cloud so I can view results on multiple devices. This made changing phones very easy. I also record my sessions in a notebook -- old habits die hard.
  • SixthStreetSixthStreet Red Chipper Posts: 260 ✭✭
    poker history +
    Unfortunately, the RunGood app is now unsupported. It still works but some of the text is cut off on the screen and it's not formatted to fill up the entire screen of the new iPhones. I need to convert over to another poker tracking app but not sure which one I should go to. I'll have to contact the manufacturer and see how we can convert the Rungood .csv data over to the new app so I don't lose anything. Any suggestions?
  • ShamanShaman Red Chipper Posts: 38 ✭✭
    Pen and paper in notebook. Neither suffers from power outages or data losses.
    I've downloaded several of the apps that are out there and none really compete with Rungood. And I refuse to pay a yearly fee to use an app unless there's no other choice. Any suggestions?
  • TheGameKatTheGameKat Las VegasPosts: 5,204 -
    Before The Plague I was using "Poker Income" on an iPhone. I don't personally need a lot of pie charts and frills, just the bottom line and breakdown by day and venue. In fact it's why Monday became my day off.
    Moderation In Moderation
    TheGameKat wrote: »
    Before The Plague I was using "Poker Income" on an iPhone. I don't personally need a lot of pie charts and frills, just the bottom line and breakdown by day and venue. In fact it's why Monday became my day off.

I can't figure out for the life of me why the graph is so strange on Poker Income. Why we need to see a negative X axis and be able to zoom to infinity in every direction, I have no idea.
  • TheGameKatTheGameKat Las VegasPosts: 5,204 -
    Possible they kept costs down by yanking some code from elsewhere.
    Moderation In Moderation

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file