Which pokersite should i migrate to?

hopeless_fish dhopeless_fish d Red Chipper Posts: 45 ✭✭
I am currently playing at 888 poker but the rake is eating up my profit and the rakeback sucks.

I dont mind playing against tougher opponents if the rake(after rakeback) is lower.

My current bankroll is 12$ and once i hit 25$ i will withdraw that and deposit to a better site.

Comments

• FuzzypupFuzzypup Red Chipper Posts: 52 ✭✭
    Bovada is the fishiest but there is no HUD. I love it.
  • NinjahNinjah Red Chipper Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭✭
    A few things:

1. Better players will eat your bankroll faster than the rake will
    2. Most sites won't let you withdraw $25
    3. You should be focused on learning the game and becoming better, not the pennies of rake coming out of each pot
  • hopeless_fish dhopeless_fish d Red Chipper Posts: 45 ✭✭
    edited January 14
    Fuzzypup wrote: »
    Bovada is the fishiest but there is no HUD. I love it.
    I do not use any HUD now and i doubt it would help much for zoom/snap poker. I am just using preflop charts i have on a paper.

Of course i will improve my game, i need to since most of my profit is eaten up by rake currently.
  • Danny MDanny M Red Chipper Posts: 353 ✭✭✭
    You are playing too many pots with too many middling/bad hands and/or taking too many marginal spots for the stakes you are at if rake is eating up all your profits.
  • AustinAustin Red Chipper Posts: 5,486 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Charts focus on preflop play and almost nothing to do with postflop play.

Global seems to be growing in popularity. Global or bovada for no huds. ACR for using a hud. I might switch from acr to global, haven't really checked it out though. Before i switched from bovada to acr before they became ignition. Thought hud would help improve my game, but it also meant tougher games. Maybe it did help me improve rather quickly battling other regs but didn't help much bankroll much.
  • hopeless_fish dhopeless_fish d Red Chipper Posts: 45 ✭✭
    edited January 16
    Actually i beat the 6.25% rake 888 takes by some margin now, my bankroll keeps growing.

I suffered from many bad-beats and coolers for a period that drained my bankroll but i have been running good lately(my bankroll is now 14$).

I want the rake to be less than 3% after rakeback, i am ok with tougher competition.
  • Danny MDanny M Red Chipper Posts: 353 ✭✭✭
    You can use Holdem Indicator which is a HUD ON Bovada @Austin... it's great for regular cash games and tourneys to give you an idea how people are playing without focusing on every hand and action of each table!! It's cheap too
  • FuzzypupFuzzypup Red Chipper Posts: 52 ✭✭
    That's what I use. Gives me just enough info like I am at a live game.
  • star681star681 Red Chipper Posts: 399 ✭✭

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file