She did it again! :)

hellohellokittyhellohellokitty Red Chipper Posts: 52 ✭✭
I really recommend that you watch Dr. Cardner's new video on Setting Yourself up for 2018. Some really good things to think about in there. Thinking about long term goals is something that really helps me stick to things. Also, before I go to bed I make sure I did something that day to move myself closer to my goals even if it is a tiny thing. I always think about this interview I heard of Jerry Seinfeld where he said he has no "zero days." Do something everyday even if it is very small.

Tricia's video at the beginning of 2017 was also excellent. Watch it too! :)

I hope you all have a great 2018!

Comments

• Wiki_LeaksWiki_Leaks Red Chipper Posts: 543 ✭✭✭
    Dr. Cardner is the nuts. She has enabled me to improve my mental game and mindset out a ton, thats for sure.
  • DrTriciaDrTricia RCP Coach Posts: 190 ✭✭
    Thanks guys! I really appreciate it :-) If you're so inclined, I would love to hear about what goals and projects you are fired up about for 2018.

Personally, I'm diving deep into my Solve for Why materials and supplementing with some of Splitsuits really great stuff (like the hand reading lab which I highly recommend). I've been through most of this material already, but I really want to commit myself to fully learning and integrating it into my overall poker worldview.

I really recommend that you watch Dr. Cardner's new video on Setting Yourself up for 2018. Some really good things to think about in there. Thinking about long term goals is something that really helps me stick to things. Also, before I go to bed I make sure I did something that day to move myself closer to my goals even if it is a tiny thing. I always think about this interview I heard of Jerry Seinfeld where he said he has no "zero days." Do something everyday even if it is very small.

Tricia's video at the beginning of 2017 was also excellent. Watch it too! :)

I hope you all have a great 2018!

Thanks a bunch - you're awesome :-)

I love that concept of "no zero days" - it is so powerful. Small actions really do add up!
    Wiki_Leaks wrote: »
    Dr. Cardner is the nuts. She has enabled me to improve my mental game and mindset out a ton, thats for sure.

Just knowing that mental game is important makes you a rock star in my humble opinion!
  • Faustovaldez123Faustovaldez123 RCP Coach Posts: 739 ✭✭✭✭
    @DrTricia is a beast
    COACHING NOW AVAILABLE HERE
  • Fernando TFernando T Red Chipper Posts: 83 ✭✭
    Great video, not only for poker but also for like golds

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file