Line X please

Deadmoney_VDeadmoney_V Red Chipper Posts: 7 ✭✭
Hand #1
200nl Global poker Full ring 7 handed $200 eff

hero HJ KcJc opens $4 CO calls, BU $19, BB cold calls, hero calls, CO calls, 4 ways
Flop $77 2c5s6c x,x,x BU $22 BB calls, hero All-in

Hand #2
full ring $250 eff
Utg $6, hero flats in SB JsTs, BB $18 utg folds hero calls
Flop $42 9d4h7s Hx, BB $21 hero calls
Turn $84 5s Hx, BB $42 hero All-in

Hand #2 pre is marginal and flop float is marginal also imo

Comments

• RedRed Red Chipper Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭✭
    You should present your hand history better. I've got a headache trying to figure out what you are trying to show/ask - and yet I still haven't got it.
  • RyanH1995RyanH1995 Red Chipper Posts: 84 ✭✭
    Hand 1 I don't see much reason to jam over calling. Button will never have any sets on this flop and you and the other callers will but what does jamming accomplish? I think it is pretty optimistic to think he folds the nut flush draw or TT-AA on this flop. It's also 4 ways so you have to worry about CO and BB having sets or better draws as well.

Hand 2 I would fold pre to the utg open and to the BB squeeze. Facing a utg open BB squeeze range should be super tight and will most likely be value heavy. If you think BB is capable of folding an overpair I think a x/r on the flop is better. Your SB flatting range should be pretty pair heavy so you can have all the sets while BB never will. Folding pre and avoiding situations like this is probably better instead of trying to get people to fold overpairs.
  • kenaceskenaces Red Chipper Posts: 1,482 ✭✭✭✭
    Both hands are folds pre-flop given FR and larger bet sizes you faced

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file