Online poker

StrainerStrainer Red Chipper Posts: 19 ✭✭
I have eventually started my online poker journey today and I downloaded my HUD but when I went into a game on pokertars the HUS stats wernt under the correct people's names just wondering if there's a way to fix this ?

Comments

• TheGameKatTheGameKat Posts: 3,489 -
    edited May 21
    Strainer wrote: »
    I have eventually started my online poker journey today and I downloaded my HUD but when I went into a game on pokertars the HUS stats wernt under the correct people's names just wondering if there's a way to fix this ?

Yes there is, but I haven't been allowed to use that s/w for a decade. I would think by now it's grab and drag. If not, I believe all the HUDs have dedicated forums with FAQ.

The details are probably HUD-specific, so knowing which one you're using would allow a fellow user to give you a definitive. detailed solution.
    Moderation In Moderation
  • ulysses27ulysses27 Red Chipper Posts: 108 ✭✭
    Not sure what HUD your using but on mine I can just drag the stats to where I like them. I usually do this during the first few hands that I'm not playing so I'm ask set and ready to go.
  • RedRed Red Chipper Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭✭
    You've to set you HUD based on which software you're playing and which is your favorite seat.

Then you can do some fine tuning about position by dragging them in game.
  • StrainerStrainer Red Chipper Posts: 19 ✭✭
    edited May 22
    Red I think your right I think when I was configuring the software it asked does pokerstars normally seat you at the bottom seat ( which is where my hud stats where ) but how do I change it
    So can I just drag the HUD stats to where I want them ?

Depending on the HUD you're using, that may be possible.
    Moderation In Moderation
  • RedRed Red Chipper Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭✭
    Red I think your right I think when I was configuring the software it asked does pokerstars normally seat you at the bottom seat ( which is where my hud stats where ) but how do I change it

Somewhere in the option, you can change the configuration. I only know for PT4 which I used to use:
    https://www.pokertracker.com/guides/PT4/hud/preferred-seating
    With PT4, yes. Then you have to save the changes, otherwise you will have to drag them for every session.

But really use this as fine tuning to manage your screen. You need to configure your HUD properly in the first place otherwise your HH may be twisted as well.
    edited May 24
    How do I reconfigure it ?
    How do I reconfigure it ?

We still don't know which HUD you're using, they're not generic like spoons.
    Moderation In Moderation
    Sorry I thought I already said , it's poker tracker 4 I'm using I tried to drag the stats about but they wouldn't move lol
    Sorry I thought I already said , it's poker tracker 4 I'm using I tried to drag the stats about but they wouldn't move lol

PT has a dedicated forum and plenty of tutorials, might be quicker to check there.
    Moderation In Moderation

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file