Question about a spot

ulysses27ulysses27 Red Chipper Posts: 114 ✭✭
I've seen this many times at 10nl and a few times at 25 nl. The action is either I'm the PFR or there's a limper or two in front of me or some type of situation where I don't 3bet. The flop comes 456 rainbow or 763 with a flush draw and I'm holding something like AJo, AQo KQo. Then either the blinds or limper donk bets pot (BTW I'm IP for these hands) and it folds to me. Usually this type of bet says they're feel like they have the best hand and don't want to get outdrawn. I feel like this situation has a lot of reverse implied odds and not very good implied odds to call. I only have 6 outs and some of those may not be good and it's possible this person has a monster and doesn't know how to play it. I'd like to continue with the hand but it seems like so much is in the favor of the v. Am I missing something on how to play these spots?

Comments

• TheGameKatTheGameKat Posts: 3,654 -
    You're describing a situation in which one or more opponents have range advantage and nut range advantage, you have six extremely dirty outs, and you're facing a bet.

I think you've already correctly decided on the appropriate action.
    Moderation In Moderation
  • ulysses27ulysses27 Red Chipper Posts: 114 ✭✭
    TheGameKat wrote: »
    You're describing a situation in which one or more opponents have range advantage and nut range advantage, you have six extremely dirty outs, and you're facing a bet.

I think you've already correctly decided on the appropriate action.

Thanks. I figured as much but I wanted to just get confirmation I was thinking about it correctly.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file