Live Poker Apps for Android

ImperatorImperator Red Chipper Posts: 899 ✭✭✭
Zac Shaw in his blog recommended "Poker Analytics" as a live cash game poker tracker. This seems the best if you are using an iPhone or iPad. Unfortunately my phone is an Android. Does anyone have recommendations for live poker trackers that are good for an Android based phone. Are there any as good as "Poker Analytics"?

Comments

• EazzyEazzy Red Chipper Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭✭
    My old bank role manger stop being supported (new phone, out of luck)....so I switched to poker income.....its seems fine...but they do nickle and dime you a little...

Unlimited sessions..its like 7.99 or so...but the filter cost extra....record tournaments cost extra...export data..costs extra...

As I'm currently playing only one level...and have been recording my profits and looses on spread sheet (count my money when I leave the house, count money when I get home...made X amount for the trip) for the past few years....I've just payed for unlimited sessions and its seems fine.

Charts are pretty good....and session break down seems good....will probably add on the filter at some time when I start playing higher to account for multi game types....
  • Napoleon54Napoleon54 Red Chipper Posts: 26
    Poker agent. I really like it.
  • ImperatorImperator Red Chipper Posts: 899 ✭✭✭
    Thank you. i will look into these two. I am hoping that I can eventually transition from my notebooks to entering things on my phone and then connecting up to my computer.
  • kytmagickytmagic Red Chipper Posts: 204 ✭✭
    I have Poker Agent as well and it's a solid piece of software.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file