Is Blake talking about Our Fausto?

ImperatorImperator Red Chipper Posts: 898 ✭✭✭
edited March 2017 in Off Topic Chat
Is this our @Faustovaldez123 ?

In my email this past Wednesday comes this from Blake at School of Cards.

The title of this little work out is called "Dealing with a hyper-LAG." Hmmmm.... Hyper?

r6v3rl2knzba.png

It certainly sounds like our Fausto doesn't it?

@ChipXtractor do you know anything about this?

Comments

• ChipXtractorChipXtractor Red Chipper, Table Captain Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, me and Blake created the PDF and video together. It was just a fun way of getting Fausto involved a bit.

Blake and Fausto met not too long ago and sort of hit it off. I thought it would be fun way to include a "mock bio" of him in one of the videos.

**In no way is this actually a hand Fausto played or is this PDF Bio designed to be a true representation of Fausto or his game. We were just having some fun with the whole process.
    Twitter = @ChipXtractor
  • ImperatorImperator Red Chipper Posts: 898 ✭✭✭
    **In no way is this actually a hand Fausto played or is this PDF Bio designed to be a true representation of Fausto or his game. We were just having some fun with the whole process.

I like your cover: "The names have been changed to protect the innocent." Only the names have been kept the same to have fun with the fiction.

Thanks @Faustovaldez123 , thanks @ChipXtractor ...

And yes I would have 3-bet in that position too. But since @Faustovaldez123 probably knows I would have done that he would probably test me further. I'm not sure what I would do if he 4-bet me.

• ChipXtractorChipXtractor Red Chipper, Table Captain Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    By the way... I have never seen fausto wear a hoodie or sunglasses. Not even Vegas in June (sunglasses) or NYC in January (hoodie). Certainly not in a poker room. lol
    Twitter = @ChipXtractor
    edited March 2017
    By the way... I have never seen fausto wear a hoodie or sunglasses. Not even Vegas in June (sunglasses) or NYC in January (hoodie). Certainly not in a poker room. lol

I know... I know... that is what gives you the clue that this is a fictional Fausto, based on a character of the same name we know and love, or fear....
  • RCP Coach - Fausto ValdezRCP Coach - Fausto Valdez RCP Coach Posts: 859 ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah not me lol but it was funny seeing them do that
    COACHING NOW AVAILABLE HERE
    MY COACHING REVIEWS HERE
    @Faustovaldez123 , @ChipXtractor I want to play in a home game with you guys and Blake. Just one. I don't think that it would be plus EV in the long run. But once will be fun.

What do you say, Chip? Do you think you can talk Blake into it? What do you say Fausto, do you want to destroy me?
  • AcesaladAcesalad Red Chipper Posts: 240 ✭✭
    Imperator wrote: »
    @Faustovaldez123 , @ChipXtractor I want to play in a home game with you guys and Blake. Just one. I don't think that it would be plus EV in the long run. But once will be fun.

What do you say, Chip? Do you think you can talk Blake into it? What do you say Fausto, do you want to destroy me?

I'd be in for that game!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file