new videos?

rabidjazzrabidjazz Red Chipper Posts: 106 ✭✭
Where is the link to new videos? (I really don't like the recent changes to the website.)

-rj

Comments

• ArtArtBobartArtArtBobart Red Chipper Posts: 357 ✭✭
    Yeah, I'm confused.
  • SplitSuitSplitSuit RCP Coach Posts: 3,975 -
    Like we've mentioned a few times, we are stepping away from adding new videos each week and instead focusing our attention in the group coaching sessions each month.

So we've updated the PRO Dashboard and some navigation elements to reflect that focus along with trying to make it easier to find existing videos in our PRO library to jump into. If you have any suggestions for making that process easier, I'm all ears =)
  • rabidjazzrabidjazz Red Chipper Posts: 106 ✭✭
    Clearly I haven't been on lately so I wasn't aware of this, but a link to the latest videos would still be nice to have, even if they aren't produced as often.

Or are you getting away from doing any videos at all?

Thanks for the quick response.

-rj
    edited January 10
    Is there a link to the discussions? I haven't seen them...no email either. You guys have a good product, hope this isn't turning RCP into New Coke or Qwikster :(
  • TheGameKatTheGameKat Posts: 1,928 -
    Is there a link to the discussions? I haven't seen them...no email either. You guys have a good product, hope this isn't turning RCP into New Coke or Qwikster :(

Not sure which discussions you're referring to. The discussions on each video are still linked from the "ASK ANY QUESTIONS..." live link on the video front page.

All PRO members were sent an e-mail explaining the change for 2019. Basically this was analytics driven. Far more people were attending the webinars than were watching the videos and we don't have the resources to do both well.

That said, as always we welcome input on changes in our material as RCP continues to grow and try new training methods.
    Moderation In Moderation
    edited January 10
    Okay I just checked out what the new PRO page looks like for you guys and the navigation for videos is a bit less intuitive. Basically, the easiest way to do it is via the left hand side bar and search by coach or playlist, What I'll do is update the PRO video link page so you can use that to more quickly find what you're looking for:

https://forum.redchippoker.com/discussion/10944/links-to-all-pro-videos

It'll be done in a couple of hours,
    Moderation In Moderation
    edited January 10
    to be clear, will RCP continue to make videos? I can't find an email.

For the immediate future we are not planning on releasing any new stand-alone PRO videos. Our video content will be coming out through new crash courses, CORE, and edited video highlights from the webinars.

This covers everything I think: https://redchippoker.com/new-in-2019/
    Moderation In Moderation

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file