C-Betting In Position, Alex Fitzgerald, Aug 27 9pm ET

TheGameKatTheGameKat Posts: 2,960 -
edited August 2019 in Subscription Products
Hello everyone:

In June our group coaching session was on blind play, in July we looked at c-betting OOP, so you have probably guessed that August's topic rounds out this sequence with "C-Betting In Position." Additional clues include the thumping great banners all over the site.

The session will be led by Alex "Assassinato" Fitzgerald. While c-betting in position is in some sense easier than the OOP case, Alex emphasizes that many players lose a lot of value through poor c-betting frequencies and bet sizings. If you want make sure you're not one of those players, please join us.

If you cannot make the session live there will as always be a replay, plus you can leave questions for Alex in this thread.

Thanks ~ Kat

qasz4znksbym.jpg
Moderation In Moderation

Comments

• TheGameKatTheGameKat Posts: 2,960 -
    edited August 2019
    Alex “Assassinato” Fitzgerald joins James ‘SplitSuit’ Sweeney to discuss all things c-betting in preparation for this month’s PRO group coaching session. Get a taste of professional-grade c-betting tactics and join PRO to get the complete strategy.

Podcast as part of the lead up to the live coaching with great stand-alone content...

https://redchippoker.com/c-betting-with-fitzgerald/
    Moderation In Moderation
    edited August 2019
    Hey everyone:

I understand we had tech issues last night. Many apologies. We are reviewing our procedures and our relationship with our third party provider.

I'll announce here once a recorded version of the presentation is in the archive. An automated e-mail went out before I could stop it; the recording is NOT available yet.

Thanks ~ Kat
    Moderation In Moderation
    Okay folks, the recording is live.

Enjoy.
    Moderation In Moderation

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file