Winamax - €0.10 NL (5 max) - Holdem - 4 players
Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

Hero (BTN): 103.9 BB
SB: 29.2 BB
BB: 101.5 BB
CO: 141.6 BB

SB posts SB 0.5 BB, BB posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: 1.5 BB) Hero has T:heart: T:club:

CO raises to 3 BB, Hero calls 3 BB, SB calls 2.5 BB, BB raises to 20 BB, fold, Hero calls 17 BB, SB raises to 29.2 BB and is all-in, BB calls 9.2 BB, Hero calls 9.2 BB

Flop: (90.6 BB, 3 players) 3:club: 2:club: 2:spade:
BB checks, Hero bets 74.7 BB and is all-in, BB calls 72.3 BB and is all-in

Turn: (235.2 BB, 3 players) 7:heart:

River: (235.2 BB, 3 players) K:club:

SB shows J:diamond: 9:diamond: (One Pair, Twos)

Main Pot [90.6 BB]: (Pre 15%, Flop 1%, Turn 0%)

Hero shows T:heart: T:club: (Two Pair, Tens and Twos)

Main Pot [90.6 BB]: (Pre 17%, Flop 13%, Turn 5%)
Side Pot#1 [144.6 BB]: (Pre 20%, Flop 13%, Turn 5%)

BB shows K:diamond: K:spade: (Full House, Kings full of Twos)

Main Pot [90.6 BB]: (Pre 68%, Flop 87%, Turn 95%)
Side Pot#1 [144.6 BB]: (Pre 80%, Flop 87%, Turn 95%)

Hero wins 2.4 BB
BB wins 222.7 BB

Not sure what am i suppose to do here, if i check i risk him realize his equity of check-folding hands, i was thinking maybe just betting super small to fold out his check-folding range???

Comments

• SimkeSimke Red Chipper Posts: 20 ✭✭
    edited January 7
    u7h1nbbsej8c.png

his stats, he had 15% 3bet from BB
  • TheGameKatTheGameKat Posts: 3,405 -
    u7h1nbbsej8c.png

Before or after this hand? With that number of hands, BB won't have had many opportunities to 3b and the stat takes a while to converge.

BTN vs CO I think you can make a case for 3-betting pre, and here you'd then fold to the likely BB 4-bet. As played maybe you can fold pre to the squeeze. If you don't, you're committed on that flop.

Moderation In Moderation
  • EurocratEurocrat Red Chipper Posts: 69 ✭✭
    Agree with what Kat says, the number of hands is pretty small to take the percentage at face value. I was indeed thinking that you might find a fold preflop against such a hefty squeeze.

I believe after SB shoves, villain in BB cannot reshove, is that correct? Just to be certain that villain is in fact uncapped.

On the flop, I wonder if there is case that could be made for checking behind. All the money in the pot right now needs to be won through showdown due to SB being all-in, so I would argue that there is a disincentive to bluff. Could you not check behind and react to villain aggression accordingly? I'm thinking if the turn is a blank and villain shoves, is he ever betting anything that we beat?
  • RedRed Red Chipper Posts: 2,316 ✭✭✭✭
    Eurocrat wrote: »
    I believe after SB shoves, villain in BB cannot reshove, is that correct? Just to be certain that villain is in fact uncapped.
    Correct
    Simke wrote: »
    But did he always 8x when 3bet from BB ? Maybe you missed a strong bet sizing tell here.
  • SimkeSimke Red Chipper Posts: 20 ✭✭
    But did he always 8x when 3bet from BB ? Maybe you missed a strong bet sizing tell here.[/quote]

Well standard would be 1.8 so not that big of a deal IMO, given he squeezed against 3 players. Anyways i had no reads just some stats on him.

• RedRed Red Chipper Posts: 2,316 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 8
    Red wrote:
    But did he always 8x when 3bet from BB ? Maybe you missed a strong bet sizing tell here.

Well standard would be 1.8 so not that big of a deal IMO, given he squeezed against 3 players. Anyways i had no reads just some stats on him.
    1.8 ? What do you mean ?
  • ChongerzChongerz Red Chipper Posts: 2 ✭✭
    I'd lean more towards a 3b preflop against the CO open to about 10bb. When the BB cold 4 bets we can just easily fold. But when BB squeezes and we flat, our 10s are still vulnerable to overpairs and even overcards on the board.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file