Online 6max Crash Course?

Patrick LawlerPatrick Lawler Red Chipper Posts: 108 ✭✭
I need one...

What with the impending doom of live poker, I need to discover some online skills and fast. My current level is that of a serious armature, I've completed CORE and been a student if the game for 3 years now.

There a nice soft site in the UK called Sky poker. All games are 6max and it doesnt get massive traffic as its uk only. Just want I need to keep me going until this all blows over.

So, knowledgeable Redchippers, can you pleae link me to the best 6max, live-to-online, HUDs explained etc content that we have? Just enough to get aclimatised to this new digital playground.

Thanks kindly, in advance :)

Comments

• AkashicAkashic Red Chipper Posts: 100 ✭✭
    Check out w34z3l's (adam jones) videos. Mainly focuses on online 6-max nl.
  • SplitSuitSplitSuit RCP Coach Posts: 4,071 -
    edited March 17
    +1 to anything by W34z3L. Especially the Player Pool Analysis series to get up to speed on general online player pools.

PRO ONLY: https://redchippoker.com/pro/playlists/player-pool-analysis/
    📑 Grab my custom poker spreadsheet pack right now.
    📘 Start the Preflop & Math Poker Workbook today.
  • Patrick LawlerPatrick Lawler Red Chipper Posts: 108 ✭✭
    Thanks guys! Shall dive in to those.
    Do we have any content about turning HUD stats in to exploits? I thought i had seen something before but now cant find it again in the PRO videos.
  • TheGameKatTheGameKat Posts: 3,655 -
    Thanks guys! Shall dive in to those.
    Do we have any content about turning HUD stats in to exploits? I thought i had seen something before but now cant find it again in the PRO videos.

That is covered in the player pool analysis series El Beardo cited above.

This is going to be such a common issue for our subs that I'm diverting resources to dig out our live-to-online material.

I hate to describe anything as "good news" in the current environment, but I played a few hundred hands of FLO8 on my day off yesterday and the action was excellent on our regulated site, where typically the game doesn't even run.
    Moderation In Moderation
    Haha i would hope that the denizens of the RedChip forums wouldn't just automatically become online fish....

But that sounds like an amazing idea GameKat! If we had a hub, like the old crash courses, that that collected all the relevant material it would be a godsend!
    edited May 3
    Just wanted to give this thread a little bump as i've recently watched the below vid by @w34z3l on leak busting and my mind is a bit blown that this it's just sitting around the pro membership:

https://redchippoker.com/pro-video-jones030

For a follow up also watch:

It took me an age to get though them as i was noting the suggested frequencies and creating the report in HM3 but its so rewarding. Cannot wait to run this on my own sample.

If you're new to the online game, this is essential knowledge for database software.
  • TheGameKatTheGameKat Posts: 3,655 -
    It's a phenomenal video library with many gems such as this, and one of my tasks in the coming months is finding ways of making it easier to navigate.
    Moderation In Moderation

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file